Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Perfect. Just the way God made it!

"Perfect. Just the way God made it" was a phrase I was raised on. 
Generally, this was my Dad's way of rejecting whatever piercing, diet, hair coloring, or any other form of body modification I may have been requesting at the time. Recently, though, this phrase has taken on a whole new meaning to me. 

As spring approaches, I cant help but notice by dad's little phrase plastered all over the runways and store fronts! Raw woods, natural fabrics, and organic shapes are everywhere this season. Lucky for me, I was tipped off on this craze by my earth mother parents long before it had even started! Lucky for you, I have carried on this little family mod-o and incorporated natural gemstones, raw cuts, and organic shapes in many of my designs. 

I hate to admit it out loud but, my dad was right. 
Somethings ARE perfect just the way god made them!










1 comment: